Today we are reviewing the Sam Edelman Felicia for today’s Tuesday Shoesday. I’d been on the hunt for a shoe in a saddle color when I stumbled upon the Felicia and I’m so pleased with my find.
Here’s what I love about this ballet flat:
- The variety of colors! It’s available in several colorways
- It’s versatile — wear it dressed up or dressed down
- It’s available in Narrow, Medium, and Wide Widths
- It’s available in a variety of uppers including, Leather, Suede, and Iridescent Dupione Silk
The cons about the Felicia Flat are:
- Not all sizes and widths are available in all colorways
- Thin padding and no arch support
Despite my somewhat fallen arches, I can still wear the shoes despite the lack of arch support for long periods of time, however, I would not wear this shoe if I was planning on doing a lot of walking or standing at one time.
All told, however, I would definitely recommend this ballet flat. It’s stylish, cute and flattering. I can easily see wearing the leather and suede flats through the rest of the Summer, into Fall and wearing it again in the Spring, in my neck of the woods.
Which colors would you choose? I want them all!